Thursday, March 17, 2011

Can you forgive and forget? - By Molja Aja



When we reach 25 years old. We actually at the end of our teenage life. People will call us adults instead of teenage and our body might be change from S size to L size. We also might change our personality, appearance, and might also our way in talking to others. But all these thing will have no effect to you or others surround you as long as you still you in term of attitude. People with bad attitude always being avoid by others and if you are bad and you try to change to a good person, remember BE FRIEND WITH OTHERS WHO ARE GOOD and AVOID people with BAD ATTITUDE.

Which sea does not have waves, which part of the earth is never touched by the rain? All human cannot run from making mistakes in their life. Whether the mistakes been done by someone to you or you make a mistake to your friend. Doesn't matter. For me, forgive each other is the best solution when we counter a problem with them. BUT, not FORGET what have they done to me. Because for me, by forgiving others, I actually forgive my self for wrong things that I have done before. To forgive is learning to love my self, to love my past. Learning that all what happened is a part of me. When I love 'that part', I can love your self and I can truely love others and move on with my life. But not forgetting what the wrong doing as part of my lesson in life. By not forgetting, I will always remind my self to be more careful in future. So, can you forgive and forget? or you are same as me, always forgive but not forget?

5 comments:

  1. aja, sometimes to forgive is a yes but forgetting it could take years as the saying goes..it years to build up relationship but only second to destroy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i forgive your all..how about you???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alhamdulilah,Ashraf forgive us :) thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. forgiving someone is the most noble thing...remember that...

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah... like what i have write in this article. I am a forgiver but not a "forgotter"... huuu... Its not only memory about relationship with someone we love.. sometimes.. also with our friends... Forgive= noble yes... but noble without sincerity.. It's called "Fake"....

    ReplyDelete