Thursday, March 17, 2011

My love experience

Normally, our lives as students start from 6 years old. We will be studying in kindergartens, primary schools, secondary schools and so we will be entering the university life. Life at university is a very interesting life because we will have many fond and bitter memories. Experience at this university has taught me the meaning of life and also the correct way of dividing time between studying and enjoying. Besides that, I was able to recognize friends of different races, religions, cultures and countries. With this, it enhances my communication with the public and increases my knowledge of other countries. The sweetest experience I go through my life at university is to finish my studies in the Degree of Electrical Engineering major in Mechatronic successfully in October 2010. The presence of my parents on graduation day has inspired me to be successful in life. I also hope that one day I can continue my studies at the Master and PhD and my life is more successful in the future

13 comments:

  1. siti, i am so excited of reading the title though but when i read through...there is no love story there...was that a gimmick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can continue for your next level study for the next time..or you can register now for master study like Emon..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ermmm ...i also want follow with emon...to siti,i pray you can success in your life..

    ReplyDelete
  4. student life was a beautiful moment i ever had..we can enjoy study and make a friends..hope our friendship never last..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a nice title...i also want to further my study..in another field of study..islamic study...insyaallah..

    ReplyDelete
  6. come friends vote for imam muda asyraf

    ReplyDelete
  7. alhamdulilah....syukran....syukran....;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. AF UNDI ASYRAF!!!!
    UNDI KELUAR HEMRUL... heeee.... Just joking... no hard feeling yaaa~~

    ReplyDelete
  9. AFUNDI.......ustaz hemrul....

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. AFUNDI is yahudi program...except imam muda...

    ReplyDelete