Thursday, March 17, 2011

ME & my LiFe

Every day people will get through the new experience either it is a good or bad experience. It is a kind of stuff which every human will be gain since we born. With an experienced we learns to live the life and learn how to make decisions that affect our whole life. I also had a good and bad experience that thought me the true meaning of life. I love to travel and see the beauty of the nature. During weekend or leisure time, my friends and I are love going to hiking and do the outdoor photo shooting. Normally we are going in a group consists of more than five persons. If there is a much time we also going for camping. We went to Bukit Soga at Batu Pahat, Bukit Broga at Semenyih, Gunung Berlumut at Kluang and Gunung Pulai at Kulai and while hiking we also do the photo shooting.

10 comments:

  1. wow that a best experience.... I am also have a new hobby,photo shooting,very nice. What types your camera/DSLR?

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaahhh...that was amazing...can you share that pictures?..

    ReplyDelete
  3. after i read your article,i am very interested to hiking..can you share with me?...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wuaa... why you didn't ask me to go hiking with you...I also love these outdoors activities. next time make sure my name listed in your hiking team yaa... (^_^)/

    ReplyDelete
  5. aja,u should register 1st...thank you >.<

    ReplyDelete
  6. danial.....how to register...i also interested...huhuhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  7. register to Danial..now, after class finish

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like outdoor activities too miss

    ReplyDelete
  9. my fren n i planning to hiking at bukit soga n bukit broga ..next month maybe...:)

    ReplyDelete