Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lesson of life

This life is colorful, as humans we cannot be separated from the life experiences of good and bad. Every experience that we are finalizing the decision. The best experience happen in my life, my first working experience after I finish secondary school. I began to recognize the public to communicate because of differences in age. Besides that, I learned to understand the attitudes and behaviors of the public. Even a small salary, I am happy because every month I will give half of the salary to the family. With the work I can feel how hard my family worked to get money to support my family.From experience that I am determined to get a better job of studying hard until I was grasping a degree to get a better job for my future life and my family.

6 comments:

  1. cik tot you are very lucky that you can work after finish SPM...at least you can gain an experience and and spend some money before further your study

    ReplyDelete
  2. working for experience..cik tot is your name?? (..)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yupp...i'am very happy when get the 1st salary,..and until now,i can hard earn money when i want something..

    ReplyDelete
  4. last time i work as security at The Store..someone hit me using his helmet..what a nice punch..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahaha!!!! you make my tummy hurt la H.E Shahmir... Cant stop laughing!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hemrul:woww...u very funny...:))
    ashraf:ermm cik tot just my nickname...:P

    ReplyDelete